Guaranteed pest control for treatment and pest control prevention in Fort Worth and surrounding areas.
Interior (if needed)
***Free service calls upon request all quarter as part of our service guarantee***
Are you getting bugged by general pests but don't feel you need regular treatments? Our one time treatment includes every service in our quarterly treatment.
If you continue to see pests in the 30 days following your one time treatment, we'll follow up with a service call free of charge as part of our service guarantee.
The best pest control for those special pests wreaking havoc.
Monthly mosquito treatment from March-October
Roaches are masterful at hiding. How else will they survive a nuclear war?
Your roach exterminator will:
Your bed bug exterminator is highly skilled in finding these hidden creatures. You can trust that they will find the source by:
Your fire ant exterminator will slay your fire ants by using a specialized product that targets fire ants to shield your yard from their fiery bites.
Once these pests hitch a ride on your shoes or your pets and enter your home, they become quite the blood sucking nuisance. Your pest control slayer will fog or mist the interior of your home as well as treat your yard up to 30 ft beyond the exterior walls.
Don't need a full service but just need your wasps removed? Our wasp removal includes:
Guaranteed rodent control and wildlife deterrent/relocation.
Your rodent exterminator will control and rid your home of these pests by:
A snake deterrent will be applied by our snake exterminator around a determined perimeter to prevent these creatures from slithering back onto your property.
Unwanted wildlife on your property will be humanely captured with our live traps and safely relocated.
Many exterminators will use a treatment that causes moles to move to their neighbor's property which doesn't fix the problem--it moves the problem so it can later return.
At Texas Bug Slayers, we use the best solution. Your exterminator will inject the moles' habitat with an appealing product that completely eliminates the mole problem.
You See 'Em, We Slay 'Em
At home, we offer a wide array of treatments depending on your particular issues and needs.
For a general safety check, we offer the Basic Service Treatment. This consists of 3 steps:
1. We locate and identify any pests in your home. Whether you've already experienced clear signs of a pest or not, it's always important to identify what we're dealing with in order to come up with the most effective possible solution.
2. We protect your interiors: furnitures can be heavily affected by the presence of rodents or bugs. This is why we take care of your interiors so they're more resistant towards pests. a protective base is sprayed along your baseboards, we dust your attic, and place rodent traps if needed.
3. For your exterior, we spray protective barriers three feet up and six to eight feet out. We then dust weepholes and sweep eaves.
If you've already been able to identify a clear sign of pest, we have a solution for it. The services we provide include (but are not limited to):
1. Mosquito exterminator. Mosquitoes carry diseases like Zika or Yellow Fever, which can be very painful and uncomfortable for you and your family. To prevent this, we fog the bushes, trees and shrubs on your property. Mosquito traps will also be placed to attract and kill the remaining ones.
2. Roach exterminator: We flush roaches out of where they're hiding, leave traps for the ones left behind, and vacuum the dead ones. It's good to do a roach cleanup if you have already seen clear signs of a roach infestation.
3. Fire Ant exterminator: these ants are very common in the state of Texas. They sting and leave a painful, pus-filled sting. We use Top Choice granule to exterminate ants.
4. Bed bug exterminator: these hide in dark crevices and soft surfaces, preventing you from having a good-night's sleep by sucking your blood at night. We treat each room and cover any mattresses where they reside.
5. Mice exterminator: Mice and other types of rodents can be way more dangerous than they look. They can chew on the wiring of your house or carry diseases from the wild into your home. To deal with those inspect and identify the problem, place traps, then return to remove the rodents and repair their entry points, and finally disinfect to keep your family safe from potential fires, toxic feces, and urine that they can provoke.
6. Snake deterrent: to keep your home away from the danger of snakes, we apply snake deterrent granules to create a protective barrier around the perimeter of your property that prevents snakes from nesting, foraging. The material we use is long-lasting, offers rain resistance performance, and does not harm plants, pets, or humans.
If you have seen clear signs of a pest, do not hesitate. Keeping a pest at home can put you and your family in great danger. It can also damage your valuable furniture, walls, and overall home.
Give us a call right now at 817-259-2424, tell us about your situation, and let us come up with a plan that deals with it in the best possible way.
Copyright © 2022 Texas Bug Slayers - All Rights Reserved.